Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I LIVE IN A WORLD CALL TVXQ's WORLD...KING:UKNOW YUNHO, QUEEN: YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG, PRINCES: MICKY YOOCHUN, XIAH JUNSU, CHOIKANG CHANGMIN..CHANGMIN..



When DB5K decided to continue their activities as JYJ n TVXQHoMin, i cried my heart out. I barely eat and when I didn't even eat for 2 days in a row, my mom getting anooyed with me. Then she told me;-

        Mom: It is not the end of the world, honey.

        Me: U dont understand mom. Aside from planet Earth and 10 other planets.  There is also a planet called TVXQ's WORLD. It has 3 countries which are known as Cassiopeia, BigEast and iCassies. There are thousands of citizens lived in  this world. What am I suppose to do when we cant listen to their harmonious music anymore. Who am I suppose to        follow when my king (Yunho), my queen (Jaejoong) and  the princes (Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin) decided to separate.

        Mom:..........

        Me: (tears running down heavily)

        Mom: Ooo honey (she hugged me). Dont worry, if they really loved their so-called TVXQ's WORLD, I believe that they will find their way back home. Sooner or later, lets God decide it. As a believer, we must fulfil our duty by praying hard. Keep praying and believing that one  day your prayer will heard and your wish will come true and God will do the rest.

        Me: Really?

        Mom: Have I ever lied to you, honey? And honey, please don't torture yourself. I believe they (DB5K) will not want their beloved fans suffers too much. (saying it with a smile on her face)

I started to felt consoled. After that, I ate my dinner with tears running heavily. From then on, I have never miss my eating time.(^^)". Thanks mom for consoling me. I will never lose my faith on them. That is my promise. I believe that I am not alone. Thousands of hearts hoping DB5K come back together as 5. Until that day come, we will keep our faith and hope alive.

Truthfully,
Sharryfevyana @ BBiey..(^^)"..


No comments:

Post a Comment